Saturday, May 28, 2011

Give me a Chance-r

From the 3 butter LONDON polishes that I purchased, I decided to give Chancer a try. Unfortunately, Chancer didn't give me a CHANCE to enjoy her true beauty since it chipped within 24 hours of application. This polish can be described as a bright glittery red, with loads of flakes that can make your nails dance under the sun.  Take a look:




This color reminds me of Dorothy from the classical movie, The Wizard of Oz. I am certain that this color will not disappoint anyone- I can almost guarantee it. The application for this polish was smooth at first, but it became quite arduous to work with by the time I got to my second hand. I noticed that the lacquer became somewhat thick, and because this polish is of the 3 Free family, I was afraid to add thinner and run the risk of damaging it's chemical properties. Thankfully, I was able to finish my mani and it looked fabulous. It's sad that I couldn't enjoy it long enough, but its ok, I have heard this is common with 3 Free polishes. I just may need to go back to the drawing board and try a couple of different things to make it last longer.

Here is my mani with Chancer.


 
I Coat of Flawless Basecoat




















 



2 Coats of Chancer



















1 Coat of Quick Topcoat




















Chancer under natural sunlight


No comments:

Post a Comment