Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Stash

Hola!

Remember how I posted on my profile that I started with 9 polishes only, and that my collection has grown since? It has grown quite a lot actually, and I've decided to take some pics of my colorful glasses. Originally, I had planned to organize them according to color or brand, but I just became lazy and spread them creatively, or at least I think I did. I try to be a smart polish shopper, but sometimes I can't resist the temptation and ultimately buy full price. It funny because my mom keeps telling me to stop buying polishes and to start saving for school. But more often than not, she's the one that benefits from these polishes as she is always asking me to do her nails. Can you believe that? Haha! I really don't mind. She's my guinea pig. I am always trying my ideas on her first.  One time, I did a leopard print on her b/c she loves wild cats, and she had the biggest bitch fit.  She kept on yapping about how the manicure wasn't age appropriate?? Later, she was asking me if I had posted her mani on Facebook to show my friends. Mothers, who understands them.......

Sorry, I got carried away a little bit.. lol

Here are pics of my growing stash:



 





Up from above, here we are...

Here's Sebastian, never misses the opportunity to take a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment