Monday, May 30, 2011

Lazy Manicures

Who wouldn't want to have a fabulous mani in 5 minutes? I believe all of us do.That is why I would like to present this mani that one of my best friend did during one of her lazy moods. Now, this mani has a little bit of her personality. I am always joking with her on how lazy she is and that this is why she loves using these Sally Hansen's nail polish strips. LOL The coolest thing about this product is that you do not have to go through all the steps that are involved in a regular mani (i.e basecoat, polish, dry topcoat and sitting still for the next hour). The application is simple and easy from what she tells me, and I believe her because the one thing this girl doesn't like is, strenuous activity

Here are several pics of her lazy manis...




Cut It Out





 
Misbehaved
 


So, if you're ever in a lazy mood and are in dire need of a fabulous mani, make sure to give these stickers a try!

Have a fabulous and fierce day!

No comments:

Post a Comment