Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pass me the butter, please?



Two weeks ago I ended up at ULTA, again. I go there so much, that the staff knows me by name and salutes me with a big hug! *feels special* They always enjoy seeing my manis. This time was no different. I was there to return something, and left with OPI's new silver shatter, Space Cadet from Orly, and this new polish that I was told I had to check-out, butter LONDON.  First of all, I have to say that butter's bottles are so pretty and elegant. I picked 3 colors out of the 15 they had available along with a base coat and top coat as well. Check them out:


Chancer




Rosie Lee

 

Big Smoke


Bottom & Top Coat



Aren't the colors beautiful? So gorgeous......


butter LONDON is a company that takes prides in making these stunning shades in the “3 Free” form. By polishes being 3 Free, they are liberated from, Formaldehyde, Toluene and DPB – which can be toxic.  If you want to read up more on 3 Free, please click here..  I am glad that my nails can look fabulous without compromising my health. :0)


If you're interested in buying some healthy butter, check out their website: butter LONDON.


Stay tuned as I will be posting a mani with Chancer very soon!


Have a Fabulous and Fierce day!

1 comment:

  1. pass the butter this way! the reds are simply amazing. Can't wait to see it on!

    ReplyDelete